The Local Government of Recife hired Engefoto to perform the services of digital aerophotogrametric coverage, airborne laser profiling, obtaining 2D and 3D polygons and stereophotogrammetrical restitution containing the following steps:
- Digital aerophotogrametric coverage with GSD (GroundSampleDistance) of 8 cm of 220 km².
- Air coverage with Airborne Laser Profiler (LIDAR) of 220 km².
- Implementing the Topographic Reference Network composed of 41 vertices with approval of 5 landmarks in IBGE [Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics].
- Generation of Digital Terrain Model (MDT), Digital Surface Model (MDS) and contour lines using LIDAR information.
- Stereophotogrammetrical restitution to the scale of 1:1,000.
- Generation of polygons in 2D and 3D buildings to obtain their respective volumes totaling 231,698 polygons.
- Preparing Geospatial Metadata (XML) of the final products generated through the ArcGis platform.